Sunday, March 25, 2007

What To Wear Skiing, Descente Jacket

The manu



This Thursday born Igor. Russian.

Looking for something I did not find, I found something that ... etc.

This is the first page of Igor, the first I wrote and that, with enough changes and corrections, the novel begins.

is, yes, the first page of the manuscript of Igor. Manuscript in its literal sense, because before I wrote with my hands. with one hand.

now this practice has become so unusual that the word manuscript had to get another job, and name something else: the publishers say they have drawers full of 'manuscripts' when talking about printing word files.

This sheet shows the trembling of my pulse, and even a hole of burning ash.

The notebook, its cover, said to be in 2001. Then started all this, which ends in a few days from 3 to 29 year 7. After much beyond writing.

Bah, ends. A little start, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment