Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shooting Nerve Pain On Lsft Side When I Sit Down

My new blog "THE WINDOW OF JAPAN"


was born today my new blog called "THE WINDOW OF JAPAN." The main purpose of writing in English for me is to learn and improve my knowledge of the language. To do this I thought the blog content will have to be very fun. Since I am Japanese, why not write about my country and its customs? Thus was born this blog, I hope every thing that many English speakers de él.


Japón es un pais que está en el Extremo Oriente (Kyokutou Far East), comprende miles de islas. Las 4 islas principales son Hokkaido (if Beihai, Hokkaido) Honshu (UK Honsyuu showers) Shikoku (National Shikoku) y Kyushu (baseball Kyuusyuu showers). Desde la isla más al norte to the southernmost island, there are over 3,500 km away!
Japan has over 120 million of population (almost 3 times more than Spain) in an area smaller than Spain (approximately 70% of Spain). In addition, 80% of Japan's land consists of mountains and the people are quite crowded! The houses tend to be smaller and the buildings tend to be higher than in Spain. The Tokyo area has 3 0 million inhabitants and is the largest world. Tokyo and Osaka are like Madrid and Barcelona. Are 2 major cities in the country, but they have a philosophy and customs very different from each other.


Japan is located above the Pacific Ocean plates , causing many earthquakes throughout the year. The climate of Japan is very different from Spain and is usually very wet. 4 seasons have as in Spain.


Little by little I introduce entries in this blog about culture, art, philosophy, the history, customs, etc ... about my country, Japan!



0 comments:

Post a Comment