Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tylenol Or Advil For Brazillian Wax





The unlearned ignorance


San Agustin said he knew that was the Being if not asked and, by contrast, when asked what he himself or another person's head he became a stage of uncertainty and doubt. The truth is that all we can think of what the philosopher and not only on the Self, but with minor issues mounted, then, in general, our understanding the world is so vague that no one can claim not say I know everything for sure, but even I know something in depth. Anyone can distinguish a person from a dead person alive, but who, strictly speaking, know what life is and what is death?
Our ignorance, however, is not only to extreme problems such as life and death, but for most of what we handle every day: I know I start up my computer and use it as much as 2 percent of its capacity, but I have no idea that a vaguĂ­sima its internal workings do not know, well then, how does my car or my cell phone and why I spent the day using them. I look out the window, but do not know why glass is transparent, pat my dog, but do not know why the tail moves, even if that reaction I properly call it a sign of happiness.
not know what's happening in politics: I have my suspicions, but then to be assured that this is a gang of scoundrels is a distance. The same thing happens to me when my classes in University and I am certain that my students have understood and insist I keep my sake of explanation: the day of testing imposed on me the evidence that everyone understood what was given wins, and then I suspect to me: is it true that I could communicate with them, will it be they were my students who understood what they wanted or that I was unable to convey?
Not knowing anything fully is, paradoxical as it may seem, the only truth that story, because even on issues unrelated to know so narrowly as emotional issues: how to know, really, if my pet me want?, "I have, perhaps, a comprehensive questionnaire of questions that applied to my dog's behavior to verify without a doubt his love?
And yet I could live, I mean enough to me how little I understand to have come through relatively unscathed today, but my actions, guided by cognitive dim light I have, I have made pay dearly for the inaccuracy of my knowledge. Is life that requires only vague truths, half-truths? I guess so, because my ancestors, living in caves know unless I and survived, my existence is proof. Yes to life, therefore, you only need a good tuntĂșn truth must be suspect because there really is some truth, or my dog \u200b\u200bif I want and the politicians are scoundrels.
Truths of these I have many, many like everyone else, but I will not take, it is one thing to believe in what I consider real and one that really is true what I believe. I would at least have a full truth even if extremely simple, let's see if I can reach it: I, like everyone else, accept the truth that the wheel rolls, but why roll? The triangle does not roll, not the square, the pentagon can reach it and hexagon succeeds with relative ease. Imagine these figures and put one condition: that they all have the same height, if we comply with this notice that the more expensive figure has its contact surface with the plane is smaller and easier it is rolled, the wheel almost perfect octahedron. The circumference wheel, because the only have a point as contact surfaces with the plane that makes it quite unstable: the wheel rolls because I hardly touch the plane on which wheel. Will this, even a fraction of what you can really know about the wheel?

0 comments:

Post a Comment