Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Screws For Vesa Mount Screw Size



I was in the street, waiting for a friend. Standing, reading a book.
I noticed the presence of something still close to me.
looked up. I saw nothing and went back to the book. But the feeling persisted that presence.
closed the book and I saw it. A boy, very small and very blond, wearing a school uniform, I was smiling.
Although we were alone, and I pointed a finger at me. And he said
"a person reading a book."
I smiled. He seemed satisfied, he walked.
tried to keep reading but I could not concentrate. I looked at the boy, very blond and small, walking alone down the street. I saw him meet with a woman wearing a pair of grocery bags in each hand. I saw him stop, report and say
"a person carries a few bags. It purchases"

The kids and crazy people always say some truth.
The crazy boy always says Whole Truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment